Access kPoint on Mobile Device
With kPoint app, viewers can view the videos on their devices, watch the videos in offline mode. They can search for specific keywords across the videos and inside the videos. Viewer can play the videos from most relevant match. Viewers can browse through the thumbnails and jump to the point of interest.
Download kPoint App for iOS device from APP store
Download kPoint App for Android device from Play store
Steps to install kPoint app on iPad device:
1) Search for "kPoint" in the app store to install kPoint.
2) Open the kPoint app. On fresh install, app will ask for user email id. When user enters email and it is syntactically correct, user can see proceed button (>) besides email.
3) on tapping > button, domains associated with specified email address are fetched. Following are the cases
- If user is mapped to exactly one domain, user is taken to login page directly. this is best case scenario.
- If user is mapped to more than one domain, user has to choose one domain from list for domain or he can choose to enter domain name manually.
When user chooses a domain, we take him to login page.
- if no domain is found, user has to enter domain name manually and then login page is loaded.
4. Once login completed, user can browse app
Email ID: Enter the email ID you use to login to your kPoint portal (yourorganization.kpoint.com).
Password: Password for the above described email ID.