This error usually means the input media you are trying to upload on kpoint is not supported. Try converting the file to supported format's like - mp4, flv, avi, mpeg, wmv and upload the converted file using the Use Existing Video option. To convert the file, you can download this application for free http://xvid4psp.en.softonic.com/universaldownloader-launch
Articles in this section
- How to embed a kPoint video using classic embed code
- Send a video for review
- Thumbnail upload instructions
- Video upload instructions
- How can I play the SCORM package in my LMS?
- How can I create a SCORM compatible package corresponding to a kPoint video?
- How do I resolve an error seen while creating a kPoint video "The input media is not compatible" or "kapsule titled abc could not be created"?
- How to turn off Compatibility View
- How do I change the Reviewer of a kPoint video?
- Can we give multiple reviewer access for a single kPoint video?