The owner of the video can decide the visibility of it. The owner must first publish the kPoint video and then set the appropriate visibility for it.
To set the visibility for a kPoint Video
1. Open the kPoint video.
2. Select the Kapsule settings icon on the top right corner of the screen.
3. From the Who can view this kapsule drop-down list, select any one of the following options:
- Everybody – All users, including the users who are not signed up to this kPoint portal, can view this kapsule.
- All users in my organization – All users signed up to this kPoint portal domain, can view this kapsule once they log in.
- Selected users in my organization – Only a few selected existing users can view this kapsule after they log in. The kapsule owner can select individual users or existing groups defined by the administrator.
- Only me – Only the kapsule owner can view this kapsule.
4. Click Save to save the settings.
You can also view this video