The inclusion of any tag in the list of 'Trends' depends on the usage and popularity of that tag. If your tag becomes a popular and more used tag, it will appear there.
Articles in this section
- How to embed a kPoint video using classic embed code
- Send a video for review
- Thumbnail upload instructions
- Video upload instructions
- How can I play the SCORM package in my LMS?
- How can I create a SCORM compatible package corresponding to a kPoint video?
- How do I resolve an error seen while creating a kPoint video "The input media is not compatible" or "kapsule titled abc could not be created"?
- How to turn off Compatibility View
- How do I change the Reviewer of a kPoint video?
- Can we give multiple reviewer access for a single kPoint video?