A kPoint video has to be published before it can be shared in social media, through emails etc. You cannot view kPoint videos created by someone else till they are published. You can however view your own unpublished videos in 'My kapsules' and publish them when you wish. To Publish a kPoint video, use the following steps:
- Open the video that you want to publish.
- Click on Publish? link that you can see under the kapsule heading, as shown in the figure below.
- Fill in the form shown in the figure below to publish the kapsule. Edit the name of the video if you wish and enter its description.
- Click on Publish Kapsule check-box. A confirmation box will prompt you to confirm your choice.
- Choose an appropriate option about who can view your published video.
- Tick Generate access link box and choose a default layout from the options shown in figure below. This determines the layout for the published kapsule.
- Set the desired Permissions and picture from the options seen in figure below
- Save the changes and exit. The kapsule is now published.