kPoint meetings, which comprise live meetings or kapsule recordings can be up to 4 hours long. You will get a popup notification 10 minutes before the 4 hour limit is reached.
Articles in this section
- After sharing a document in a live meeting (or while creating a kapsule), can I unshare it? For example, I shared a document in the meeting and realized that it should not have been there? What should I do?
- In a kPoint meeting, I use video, multimedia share and audio. What is the bandwidth requirement?
- When I run a meeting, my bandwidth requirement depends on the media being shared. Is there a rough formula to estimate the bandwidth requirements?
- Can I perform the Microphone test while creating a kapsule or during a meeting?
- What is the maximum duration of a kPoint meeting?
- I get a message saying: Error sharing slides. Please leave this meeting and try joining again to resume slide sharing. Why?
- I am not audible to others in a meeting. Why?
- My bandwidth check is failing/showing poor results. What remedial checks do I have? What kind of precautions I should take?
- Once I upload a document, can I download or delete it?
- I am trying to upload my presentation. It gives a failure message "Processing failed".