The bandwidth requirement will be 200 kbps for Video, 80 kbps for audio and 200kbps for multimedia share. Therefore, the total requirement will be 480 kbps. To be on the safer side, one should have a bandwidth of 500 kbps.
Articles in this section
- After sharing a document in a live meeting (or while creating a kapsule), can I unshare it? For example, I shared a document in the meeting and realized that it should not have been there? What should I do?
- In a kPoint meeting, I use video, multimedia share and audio. What is the bandwidth requirement?
- When I run a meeting, my bandwidth requirement depends on the media being shared. Is there a rough formula to estimate the bandwidth requirements?
- Can I perform the Microphone test while creating a kapsule or during a meeting?
- What is the maximum duration of a kPoint meeting?
- I get a message saying: Error sharing slides. Please leave this meeting and try joining again to resume slide sharing. Why?
- I am not audible to others in a meeting. Why?
- My bandwidth check is failing/showing poor results. What remedial checks do I have? What kind of precautions I should take?
- Once I upload a document, can I download or delete it?
- I am trying to upload my presentation. It gives a failure message "Processing failed".