kPoint video search includes video name, description, owner's name, text inside the uploaded documents (for example PDFs or PPTs), bookmarks, questions, polls, comments, and tags associated with the kapsule. Please note that slide notes inside MS Power Point presentations are not searched. Only the contents presented at the time of video creation will be part of search. For example, if a presentation has 20 slides. However, if only 2 slides are used during the content creation, then search will cover the contents of only those 2 slides.
Articles in this section
- What are keywords?
- How are the keywords generated?
- Transcript Upload Instructions
- What happens to a Highlight, if I edit out a portion that contained the Highlight? For example, I placed a bookmark at the start of kPoint video and subsequently, I edit out that portion?
- What is the scope of a kPoint video search?
- I want to delete/modify a question in a kPoint video. How should I go about it?