Make sure your headset has 2 audio jacks – one for the headphones and another for the microphone. Locate the headphones and microphone plugs on your computer or laptop and insert the 2 jacks completely. The headphones plug is usually marked green and the microphone plug is marked red.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other video cameras?
- I cannot get my webcam to work. What should I do?
- How can I get the best out of my webcam?
- Which webcam should I use?
- My speaker and microphone are working fine, but I cannot hear other participants in kPoint. What could be wrong?
- The microphone level does not change in kPoint Tuning Wizard. What can I do?
- I cannot hear any sound from my headphones/speakers. What do I do?
- How do I connect headsets to my computer?
- Which microphone and speakers should I use?