Use the following steps:
- Click on Create Clips. You can see menu options on the left pane. Click on Capture your screen icon and Go to screen as seen below. Please note, you will have to download and install a plug-in when you use this feature for the first time.
- After you click on Go to screen, a Start Capture button appears at the top of your screen as seen below. All desktop actions are now recorded in the clip that is created.
- Click on Stop Capture, seen below, at the top of the screen at any point that you want.
- Once you click Stop Capture, clip is processed, as seen below
- After successful creation, the clip is added on the clip bar.