kPoint channels provide a structured way of organizing and distributing related kPoint videos and playlist to a target audience. You can associate set of users and set of video to a channel. Users can find kPoint videos that are topic wise related, on a channel’s page and can also search for a kPoint video within a channel.
Articles in this section
- What is kPoint Studio?
- How to create a channel?
- What are channels?
- How do I add a slide in the second pane of my clip?
- How do I add a video in the second pane of my clip?
- How to add a Bookmark in a clip?
- How to add a Quiz in a clip?
- How to Zoom into the kPoint video content?
- How to use callouts on a clip?
- I use IE 11 and cant view some portions of the kPoint Studio clearly- why?