The additional plugins (Visual Studio and kPoint Accelerator) make the kapsules searchable and enhance the scope of search. Therefore, if you quit the installation after installing only the kPoint plugin, then the scope of the search will not include the ability to search within the kapsule when the desktop screen is shared. All other kPoint functions remain intact.
Articles in this section
- Change Microphone Settings in Mac
- How do I install Desktop Sharing Plugin?
- How can I verify the status & version of Adobe Flash Player
- What is the purpose of Google Chrome extension?
- What is the Password policy?
- How can I change my password?
- I am behind Internet proxy. How do I connect?
- How do I configure my peripherals: Microphone, Speaker and camera using the kPoint tuning wizard?
- What happens if I select Cancel after installing the kPoint plugin as I do not want to install additional plugins?
- Why should I install the kPoint helper browser extension?