You can connect to kPoint, if you are able to access external Internet sites. You also need to ensure that your laptop/desktop has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. You can verify that by connecting to the other sites that use Flash Player (for example, YouTube).
Articles in this section
- How to upgrade browsers on different devices
- Facing video playback issue after Chrome upgrade?
- How to enable cookies in IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser?
- Change Microphone Settings in Mac
- How do I install Desktop Sharing Plugin?
- How can I verify the status & version of Adobe Flash Player
- What is the purpose of Google Chrome extension?
- What is the Password policy?
- How can I change my password?
- I am behind Internet proxy. How do I connect?