You can create a closed group channel in kPoint with selected users. This can work as a mini-kPoint for a project group or a department. Please contact kPoint Support (write to firstname.lastname@example.org) for creating the channel
Articles in this section
- Did you know..?
- Track your video viewership
- Help at your fingertips
- Get kPoint video recommendations as per your interests
- Share a kPoint video snippet
- Get a private channel
- Add multiple choice questions to your video
- Make slide deck recording easier
- Draw attention to important parts of the screen with PAN and ZOOM
- Posting a question to the author of a kPoint video.