To set your logo you need to login to kPoint using your site administrator credentials.
1. Once you login, select Domain from Admin drop-down list.
2. Under Logo & Images section, click Browse to upload and replace the default kPoint logo with your logo.
The image to be uploaded should be smaller than 128 Kb and in one of the following formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .png
The image dimensions should be as follows:
- For kPoint portal : height: 69px, width: upto 270px.
- kPoint Communicator : height: upto 55px width: upto 250px.
- Video Player : height: upto 55px width: upto 244px.
3. Click Save to save the changes.
4. Refresh the page to see your logo appear on your kPoint domain.