Yes, a view is counted as soon as the user watches a video for at least 15 seconds. The duration of viewing does not matter. In the given example, viewing a video for two minutes adds to the view count.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit a recorded kPoint video to share only some portions of the recording?
- How to check kPoint Version I am using?
- How do I share my kPoint videos on external websites, such as Facebook or Twitter?
- How can I keep track of my kPoint video viewership?
- When I re-edited the video, it started re-processing. Does it mean that statistics is reset?
- What is the definition of a kapsule view? For example, if someone watches a one-hour video for 2 minutes, then does this add to the view count?
- How can I provision multiple users in bulk?
- How can I create a CSV file for bulk user creation?
- How do I make my company logo appear on my kPoint domain?
- What is a kPoint Domain?