kPoint recommends an Internet connection with 1.5Mbps direct, dedicated bandwidth for creating kPoint videos or participating in meetings. This bandwidth is required for good audio clarity as well as uninterrupted sharing of, documents, and desktop.
Articles in this section
- How can I verify, if I have adequate bandwidth to create kPoint videos?
- How much Internet bandwidth do I need to create kPoint Videos?
- What software do I need to use kPoint on my desktop or laptop?
- How much Internet bandwidth do I need only to view kPoint video?
- I want to use kPoint. How do I configure my system for kPoint?
- What is the minimum recommended configuration required for your computer to use kPoint?