The Chrome version 80 "SameSite" update is part of Google's ongoing initiative to improve privacy and security across the web.
If enterprise users find the video playback failing after their browser upgrade then they can disable the SameSite behavior in their browser. To disable the SameSite configuration follow the below steps.
1. In the chrome browse type chrome://flags/
2. It will list out different browser configuration parameters
3. Search for "SameSite". It will list out three options "SameSite by default cookies", "Cookies without SameSite must be secure" and "Cookies without SameSite must be secure". One or more than one options will be enabled.
4. Change the option to "Disabled" and relaunch the browser.
5. After the browser is restarted, check the videos are playing properly in your application.